RelaxoDog is not comparable to conventional relaxation music for animals, because in addition to audible, specially composed soundwaves, RelaxoDog also features an additional 6 subliminally recorded tracks that are not consciously detectable to the human ear, and put the dog into a deeply relaxed and comfortable condition.
The average operating time of RelaxoDog more than 22 hours before recharging becomes necessary.
It is important that you fully charge the RelaxoDog Sound Module before using it for the first time in order to generate the full capacity of the lithium-ion battery.
Do not use in extreme weather conditions- temperatures of more than 45C.
How to Use
RelaxoDog operates fully automatically, and it is important that you remain neutral and calm towards the dog when using RelaxoDog for the first time. For the first few days of use, please set the audible mode to the normal volume.
Never start sonication in direct combination with an experience or event that is exciting for the dog, as this may initiate unwanted conditioning or exacerbate existing problems.
- Positioning the RelaxoDog
Position RelaxoDog indoor within a maximum radius of 5 meters/ outdoor within 3 meters of the dog’s main area, and make sure that your dog is unable to reach the RelaxoDog
- Reaching a state of deep relaxation
The time it takes for the dog to reach a state of deep relaxation will vary depending on the initial situation and the sonication intervals. This depends on the starting situation and the level of severity of the particular stressor.
Please do not use any additional corrective measures during the initial sonication intervals.
- Sonication period/intervals
The period of sonication may be up to 8 hours a day. Longer periods are absolutely safe, but should be avoided because of their relevance to the activity.
- Volume control (audible sound mode)
Please note that dogs can hear up to 20 times better than humans. The factory settings in the audible sound mode are sufficient for a normal ambient noise level when starting the RelaxoDog.
Please adjust the volume setting to the ambient noise level (+/- buttons) if required.
- After only a short period of acclimatisation, it is possible to fully utilize the inaudible, subliminal high-frequency soundwaves (M mode)
- If the dog is left alone at home or in a familiar environment after the acclimatisation period, you can use either audible or inaudible soundwaves. Please always start RelaxoDog at least 15 minutes before every absence.
- We recommend only using the audible soundwaves in environments that are strange to the dog.
- In thunderstorms/fireworks please use RelaxoDog with the audible soundwaves directly at the dog’s chosen place of well-being.